Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

jenks33

Yes but to be fair they’ve managed to sign this player from the KHL at 32 years of age. That’s an outstanding effort. As good as Linglet is he’s 37 now.
To those fans on here that knock other fans for being too ambitious with who they want us to sign just have a look at Chad Rau’s CV

Ocko

Very good player, but interesting point.
Rau = 1 point every 2 KHL games
Linglet = 1 point every 1.62 KHL games
Food for thought.
Bit unfair to compare Linglets stats in his prime where most of the points in your stat come from. Both of their last KHL seasons they had the same amount of points in the same amount of games. At 32 and out of the KHL that’s huge and easily the signing of the summer, probably the best signing in a few years.

Temme

Very good player, but interesting point.
Rau = 1 point every 2 KHL games
Linglet = 1 point every 1.62 KHL games
Food for thought.
Linglet is obviously the better player if we make their ages identical, 5 years ago Linglet (at Rau's age) was over a point a game in the KHL.

Interestingly, both guys in their EIHL - 1 year put up:

Linglet
55GP
6G
11A
(-15)

Rau
55GP
7G
10A
(-20)
It doesn't get much more similar than that, he will be an absolute stud in this league.

Between Rau, Pitt, Roy, Beca (whichever combo they go with) Braehead will have one of the best top lines in the league.

Wow, thats a big statement. Their top lines will be a serious threat this year. Rau put up some good numbers in very recent years in Liiga as well. One hell of a signing. Not to take anything away from our own of course, but this is good for the strength of the league.

jenks33

Good to see Dundee make a decent signing on defence as well. I think Jagger Dirk will do well for them. Cracking name as well. To be honest I feared for them a bit when they signed Craig Gans. That's the most underwhelming Import CV I've seen in the EIHL for a long time.

Kevlar68

You can make great signings but it doesn't mean to say they will gel well with the team, training or the EIHL style.
I'd prefer a main core of a winning team with 2 or 3 new editions than a load of high profile signings that have no experience of the EIHL