CONTRACT..

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
We need to sort a contract out for lordo before nottingham come sniffing with their blank cheque in the summer, come on owners do the right thing....

The_Puck

Lordo won't join any other team in the league. I'm more worried about high European teams or even ECHL/AHL teams. But yes, we do need to sort out a contract soon...

This has been on my mind the last few weeks, but always thought that he wouldn't go anywhere else in our league. Don't want to contemplate his leaving but we could never begrudge him moving to a higher league. However may that day be a long, long way off. Tell him that Steve, he'll listen to you!!

Gazr76

Unless someone came along and offered him silly money I cant see a sideways move happening. I am convinced an AHL/ECHL/DEL/KHL or other top Euro league team will come calling sooner rather than later unfortunately.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #11
We've got a gang of 40 coming across the pond for the Belfast double in February. After that, I'd love to get to Cardiff in March if there's a chance of celebrating something!
Will see you there...and will see you in March...we will be celebrating I'm sure of that....