Cup Jersey Auction Sunday

Thread starter #1
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/newsheadline.aspx?cpid=697

Devils' challenge cup jerseys on auction at the arena following the game, Sunday 28th Feb

The Challenge cup jerseys for the 2009/10 season will go to auction in the arena bar following the Challenge Cup final first leg on Sunday.

These highly sought after jerseys, worn by the team in all of this year's cup matches, will be auctioned to fans and available to collect at the game against the Nottingham Panthers on 14th March, once both legs of the cup final have been played.

There will also be a chance later in the season to grab the second set of home and away jerseys as worn by the guys in 2010, they will be available towards the end of the season as will the un-sponsored players warmup jerseys. Devils' playoff jerseys will as usual be available from the EIHL via their auction system, with details to follow on that soon.

With the Jason Stone auction having taken place on Tuesday, many fans picked up a great piece of Devils history. These jerseys would be a great souvenir for collectors who missed out on Tuesday, or for any Devils fan who would like a unique piece of cup final memorabilia.

Cash, card and cheque payments will be accepted at the auction, with the jerseys available for collection on the 14th March (subject to successful processing / clearing of payment funds).

Good luck!

Thread starter #4
Hum...
Off the top of my noggin-
Hartwick £200
Michel £180 (this was with the socks!! haha)
Adams £150
Smith £230

Skippy

Finnerty £200

There were some bargings going, we didn't stay for the warm ups but the first one went very cheap

Rempel16

Does anyone know who got Romfo's? Anyone also know if said person is regretting their decision today and wants to part with it already? ;)

Mark666

skippy said:
Finnerty £200

There were some bargings going, we didn't stay for the warm ups but the first one went very cheap
*puts fingers in ears* I really fancied bidding on a warm up top but i wasn't in the mood for the auction after the game. I'll be Gutted if the ones i was after went cheap. :(

I guess I'll have to cheer myself up with a Stony replica on Wed. Love them white shirts.

Yes you are correct Thedevil i bagged my ninth G for £150 ;) the warm ups went alot higher than i expected but good news because its all money for the cause! :ugeek: