Devils Archive

revilo

FANTASTIC! Thanks Wannabe, and Nathan. That will keep be busy for a few days. When I have uploaded and added some info, ill share the link to the Flikr site - and wow, that South Wales Electricity McEwan jersey!!!!!!!

revilo

"Tried to upload some of mine, but apparently the images are too big. I might have to fiddle with them again."

Email would be great if you can't upload here. PM me, but might be worth letting me know what you have as I might already have them. thanks, much appreciated!

revilo

Right, so here goes. Here is a link to the jersey archive so far, hosted on Flickr. Hopefully you can see it even if you are not a current Flickr member:

https://www.flickr.com/people/193929147@N08/

As can be seen, still a work in progress, but there are now around 85 jerseys. If you have any I can add please let me know. If I have got any years/info wrong then let me know, my knowledge is pretty slim compared to many of you. BTW its better to view as a proper website than on a mobile!

Last edited:

revilo

Just an update on this for those interested in this type of thing - thanks to people on here and some contacts via other routes, there are now over 120 jerseys on the archive including some of the older ones I was looking for. Same link, click on albums, best viewed on the web