Devils at mannheim

moggy#9

Thread starter #4
https://www.adler-mannheim.de/aktuelles/vier-spieler-positiv-auf-das-coronavirus-getestet/
After more than a year, Adler Mannheim has its first corona cases to complain about. With the defenders Moritz Wirth and Joonas Lehtivuori and the attackers Markus Eisenschmid and Florian Elias, four players tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

All four players were immediately isolated from the team, they are doing well given the circumstances. By order of the Mannheim health department, the boys are under quarantine at home for at least 14 days before they can start the "return to play" protocol. So Wirth, Lehtivuori, Eisenschmid and Elias not only miss the two CHL home games against the Cardiff Devils (2nd Sept.) and Lukko Rauma (4th Sept.), but also the season opener in the PENNY DEL.

RossDaws

Tonight's game is also being streamed on the CHL's official Youtube if any of you don't have a Freeview connection like myself and can't be bothered to use the Freesports Player.

Link:

moggy#9

Thread starter #11
Tonight's game is also being streamed on the CHL's official Youtube if any of you don't have a Freeview connection like myself and can't be bothered to use the Freesports Player.

Link:
I thought it was usually geoblocked. Possibly best to check this to save rushing about trying to fix a problem and miss the first period. ;-)