Devil's have 'Player of the Week' again...

Have Hope#35

Thread starter #1
Well done Kamil:http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/player-of-the-week-kamil-kosowski-p190207
Player of the Week to end as usual and for the second week in a row it is a Cardiff Devil's player. Plenty of player changes recently in Cardiff but one of the new guys has come in and really started to show what he brings to the team. With 30 saves from 31 shots in the 2-1 win @ Nottingham and 29 saves from 30 shots, along with conceding only once in a 5-round shootout seeing a final 2-1 win v Hull please skate forward Polish International goaltender Kamil Kosowski to accept your well deserved applause.

mweller

Two weeks in a row speaks of a squad performing well. I was a bit doubtful about Kamil, on rebounds especially, but he was great against Hull. He looked chuffed with his MOM too, so am happily eating hats, humble pie, etc.

Slartibartfast

Thought he was outstanding against Belfast tonight. I could not understand why Phil Cook was released but now I have seen Kamil for a few games I understand why

Ocko

Which is great, Max deserves the rest, IMO he puts in probably the most energy on our team. Rama, on ability he made the Lord and Myers line weaker, I'd have preferred to see Batch as forward or call up a player from the ENL (Hayes?) or Harding on that line.