Devils Online Store

Thread starter #1
Anyone know the latest on this? seems a shame for all the travelling contingent to go without lots of groovy merchandise to adorn coaches and cars with at the moment. Its getting colder so I need a brand new Devils scarf! Also be good to get the old christmas presents sorted early too!

Sliput

If anyone from the Devils ''management'' reads this , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have some white/light grey hoodies/sweatshirts for women. I would love something warm to wear with the Devils name/logo on it but i cant wear dark colours due to a skin condition. :cry:

wildthing74

Our merchandise or lack off is a real let down.This seems to be a Cardiff thing as not only is the choice shocking at the Devils but not a great deal better at the City and they have thousands of kids coming to games no doubt with a few quid pocket money burning a hole in their pocket.
Seems a real shame as only just this last 12months got my children into the hockey after years of going with my wife before they were born and they would love to have some items to show their friends.

Pretty disappointed all round really with the new website, its all good and well having a flashy website but you have to use it.... with no updates/late updates and this "coming soon" shop (how soon is soon exactly?) im starting to get fed up with it a bit. I love what Burge and co have done with the devils but they seem to have let themselves down in this department.
Maybe they need to stop promising so much as its starting to come across as if they have bitten off more than they can chew.

I know what you mean - I check all the time to see if they have sorted out the Juniors pages as the old CJIHC website is no more - if you want info on any junior fixtures or results you get directed to last years information.