Devils Qualify For CHL 20/21

Wagstaff

Good for Devils, it had to be you or Sheffield, I know people say there were 5 teams still in it but I’m glad it’s not us that was chosen as I don’t think we would have won the league and I’m sure we couldn’t afford a team that would give a good show.

Mazzoak

Riley don’t know, but Lord, of course he’s back or has he voiced retirement plans.
Next yr will repeat as previous years, maybe slightly less beaten in the CHL, if we’re lucky.

Earnie

The revenue for paying for our foray into Europe is paid for by the revenue gained at our home games. That is why it is important that we attend these home games . There is room for improvement to sell out these games. Who would want to miss them? They are brilliant.

kingmo19.1

The revenue for paying for our foray into Europe is paid for by the revenue gained at our home games. That is why it is important that we attend these home games . There is room for improvement to sell out these games. Who would want to miss them? They are brilliant.
Agreed, but I think the club needs to be a little smarter with the ticket prices. Reduce the prices to fill it up - 500 empty seats is generating £0.00 for the club!

jenks33

Agreed, but I think the club needs to be a little smarter with the ticket prices. Reduce the prices to fill it up - 500 empty seats is generating £0.00 for the club!
Certainly when we have a home game on a Thursday evening. We are always going to struggle to sell out matches that aren’t on weekends. The viola isn’t exactly easy to get to for many people

kingmo19.1

Problem is everyone will just wait until the day before the game/day of the game.
That’s true, it’s a a tricky one - maybe if you buy before the day of the game they offer some sort of incentive. Free Shirt draw, attend a behind the scenes training session, do an off ice workout with the team :) ... One for Todd’s imagination!

Gough60

However with all that said, I will go to all CHL home games & as I have for the past 3 years go to an away
game. When I first started watching the Devils over 20yrs ago, I never thought that I would journey
across Europe to watch them play. I cant wait for the draw.

BostonBart22

Good for Devils, it had to be you or Sheffield, I know people say there were 5 teams still in it but I’m glad it’s not us that was chosen as I don’t think we would have won the league and I’m sure we couldn’t afford a team that would give a good show.
And while your on massive congrats to the 3 blaze players top of the pile in stats in eihl, blaze were my tip to win the playoffs at a canter , they were up there with the best and seemed faster and fitter going into the stretch....

Earnie

With the financial losses suffered at the end of last season I can not see any reductions happening. Any fancy price adjustment nearer game time would not be ethical and upset those who paid early.

E.D.S.

Price it right and people will rock-up no problem. Day before just blitz out any unsold tickets for £2. 500 seats x £2 = £1,000
Or give them to the key workers on the front line at the moment but I’m sure Todd has already thought of a way of acknowledging those guys and girls.

Slartibartfast

I look forward to the CHL. While we are never likely to win it and we will get a few drubbings, we can compete. Wins against teams of that calibre are always special. We have won against great teams like Mountfield ,Graz ,Davos, Vaxjo and even won on the road.Assuming all restrictions are lifted by then I think attendance will be good. With the league finishing early a lot of fans will be desperate for a fix. While reading this forum might sometimes sound like watching the Devils is a dreadful experience, the attendances at the end of last season suggest most fans were loving it.