Devils Stats

kettdevil1

What a fantastic addition. It throws up all sorts of great stats...

We have never lost to a Cleveland based team...

We went 16 games in Nottingham without winning.

We beat Fife 13 times in a row at home

There goes the evening....

Chris

Administrator
Got to say a big thanks to James and Finny for this :)

There's teams that we've played i've never even heard of, and some teams I can't believe we've played against.

Interesting to note how many names some teams have played under, I knew Newcastle had gone by several names, but 5?!

Chris.

Thanks for doing this guys, it's truelly awesome :)

I just want to ask one thing... how come we never seem to play any teams from abroad, in the 90's we played the likes of mosco, torpedo kamenogorsk, stockholm and loads of othe interesting clubs.

:( :( :(

kettdevil1

We played Epinal a few years ago but apart from that I agree. The games against Team Canada and various other touring teams used to be great fun.

Perhaps the presence of Dutch and Belgian delegates at the playoff finals last year was a hint that we might get some visitors soon.

I hope so, and being a fairly young devil fan myself, after only getting into hockey about 2 years ago, I have only ever had the pleasure of watching us play teams from around the elite league.
ohh, and a challange match against the Swindon Wildcats!

I am in awe of all these older fans who got to watch us play some really entertaining teams! :(

Finny

The Team Canada games used to be awesome. It would start off as a friendly but by the end of the first period it was a full blooded battle.

Chris said:
Interesting to note how many names some teams have played under, I knew Newcastle had gone by several names, but 5?!
Riverkings was my favourite :cool:

Its awesome, thanks guys.

We seemed to have played Coventry loads of times too considering our first match against them was in 2001. We've played them 73 times, but we've only played Sheffield 120 times.

wildthing74

kettdevil1 said:
What a fantastic addition. It throws up all sorts of great stats...

We have never lost to a Cleveland based team...

We went 16 games in Nottingham without winning.

We beat Fife 13 times in a row at home

There goes the evening....
The Cleveland bit is not quite right.I've definately been at Billingham when we have lost a few times.Not exactly the best trip in the world either.Miles away and in a poxy little leisure centre type arena.Their cheer leaders were good fun though.