Devils v Giants - Sun 25 Feb 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

We are entering the crucial stage of our battle to retained that
EIHL League Title

A big effort is called for from both the PLAYERS and FANS

With another SELL OUT at the IAW you will not miss out as we willl be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night Russky will he happy to hear from you at matchnightlive@gmail.com

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv

Title is ours as I have said for a while now we are too good..

Clan or blaze in playoffs who would u prefer?

I prefer clan because blaze are a bogey side to us

kettdevil1

Title is ours as I have said for a while now we are too good..

Clan or blaze in playoffs who would u prefer?

I prefer clan because blaze are a bogey side to us
Don’t write off the Stars, Pash had got them playing an effective game and they are definitely not out of it

matbur

We just seemed too strong for them although next Sunday will be a different challenge. A comfortable win as we close in on the title.

wildthing74

Don't judge Giants on tonight.They are a way better team than we saw tonight and I'm sure they will bring way more intensity next weekend.Felt like they were going through the motions and we had much tougher games against them this year both home and away.

They have our old mate Rutherford to come back too.

We can beat them for sure and we have the most consistent team in the league but with a trophy on the line and their first CC final in a long while they will play desperate hockey.

Best 2 teams in the league so I hope best team wins and not settled by a dodgy referee performance

jimmy snels

Enjoyed that. Again, not a typical devils team to watch but its better than the rest at not getting scored on and we take enough chances. Thought belfast started to get a bit chippy but refs caught most of it. Walked away pleased we could outplay a giants team like that.

Gazza272

Vandermeer is a huge loss for the Giants at the back end. If they can get him and Rutherford back for next week it's a totally different proposition.

Ger-Devils

Vandermeer is a huge loss for the Giants at the back end. If they can get him and Rutherford back for next week it's a totally different proposition.
Vandermeer is done for the year it seems. Rutherford must have a knock as didn’t play either then Murphy got injured Saturday night but couldn’t really tell what happened

ASHIPP

The CC Final is a different sort of game altogether. The Giants last night is not what we will see next week. It would be very wrong to underestimate them.

Gazza272

Vandermeer is done for the year it seems. Rutherford must have a knock as didn’t play either then Murphy got injured Saturday night but couldn’t really tell what happened
Rutherford has a wrist injury according to the Giants bench last night.

Vandermeer is a huge loss for the run in.