Devils v Panthers fixture change

Oryx

Grrr! That means I shall MISS a ST game :-( I work a Wednesday night and i've used up all my holidays to book off the Wednesday fixtures (we have to book at least 2 months in advance!) BOOOO!!

wildthing74

DevilDom said:
It also means that Voth will miss 1 less Steelers game. :lol:
That was my first thought but then my mate said that those muppets probably provoke something from Brad and the league will ban him again.Would not be surprised.Bitter sweet in a way.
Hope Brad sticks to destroying them on the ice for that one.We have lost too many games from him in the last 12months.Be good to see him back to the Vother of 2007-8 season.

The Devils vs Panthers game on Wednesday is the Sky game next week. Are the commentators/ cameras taking over Block 3 again this season? If so, I'm surprised it hasn't been announced yet if people need to move seats.

Wannabe2

Chris said:
Off topic but...

The way their attendances are going, they need Voth more than ever...

Chris.
They may need him, but they aint getting him. Just found out that the name Voth in welsh means Red Forever.

Have to say I was intrigued on reading Wannabe's post about what Voth actually meant and found this:

Meaning: North German: from Middle Low German vot ‘foot’, hence most probably a nickname for someone with some peculiarity or deformity of the foot, but perhaps also a topographic name for someone who lived at the foot of a hill
hmmm...I'm hoping that for our Voth it is more related to having lived at the foot of a hill (this is Wales after all!). Can't say a deformity of the foot is all that reassuring! :p

Diafol

Since Sky Sports started televising EIHL games, we have been featured just 7 times in 59 programmes, and our record reads:

2007/08:
Devils 1-2 Stingrays
Devils 4-4 Steelers
Steelers 2-0 Devils
Devils 4-5 Blaze

2008/09:
Devils 4-3 Bison (OT)
Devils 1-0 Stingrays

2009/10:
Steelers 6-3 Devils

I was going to moan about the Devils' lack of coverage, but looking at those results, I think I'd prefer the cameras to stay away...

Any Dave Simms banners planned for Wednesday ? :lol: