Devils v stars

Thread starter #1
Hi all hope you are all safe and well,
I purchased the webcast for last months cc quarter final game at home against the stars which was cancelled last minute due to Covid ,
My question is as I never requested a refund how do I watch the game on Wednesday next week will i be sent a code to watch it ?

I purchased the webcast for last months cc quarter final game at home against the stars which was cancelled last minute due to Covid ,
My question is as I never requested a refund how do I watch the game on Wednesday next week will i be sent a code to watch it ?
I am in the same boat.. I had an email to say that my regular log in details would automatically work for this game

When Prem Sports are showing a game normally the clubs involved are not allowed to do a webcast, so it will be interesting to see if the Devils give season ticket holders a free webcast

fdlf666

As per cub statement 15th January I guess.
The statement was a little confusing as it stated that the ’play-off’ quarterfinal’ was not on the Season Ticket and that they were going to transfer one of the four games owed to ST holders to the POQF game, even though no one would be able to attend. The ST info on website states that the CHL games Cup Sem-Final and Play-Off home game are not ST games. I think previous ST info give ST holders 32 games including 27 home league games and 5 other games which would be CC games (4 Home Group Games and Home CCQF). The two pre-season games were given to ST in lieu of the games lost during the last league season played. Perhaps the ST was cut to 31 games his season. it is so confusing.
Not keen on taking out a 6 month £65 subscription for Premier Sports to watch one Devils game..

Diafol

The POQF wouldn't usually get included on a ST at the start of the season, just in case we didn't qualify (which happened under the previous ownership).

It's incredibly unfair (and crafty) of Premier Sports to televise this game knowing fans aren't allowed in the building.

I get why they're doing it as they think it'll drive up subscriptions but I think they might have shot themselves in the foot here. If anything they should have put it on Free Sports - they'd probably get decent viewing figures - but I guess that was never going to happen.

A friend tells me there might be other ways and means to watch the game, obviously I could never condone such activities...

Jonesy83

This game has been on the premier sports channel line up since they announced the live games being broadcast back in September time.

Only back then in was supposed to be Sheffield as our opposition, which got changed when they filled in for Nottingham back in December.

I’m not sure it’s unfair for premier sports to be showing this game when they where always planning to televise Cardiff on this date.

Diafol

Maybe he tried and one (or both) declined ?
I can't see Dundee agreeing easily to that for example.
Who could blame them?
They're probably thinking it's much easier to defend a 2 goal advantage away from home in an empty building.

Gospel

Why would Dundee agree to change the date of the game to allow us to have fans in?! They have been hit harder than most due to lockdown & im pretty sure they would like to progress. They’d be telling Todd to get lost, we’ll play on the set date & if you have no fans then tough. Cant say id agree to change the date either if i was Dundee.