Devils v Steelers - Playoff Final! - FO 4pm - CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOONS :D

Just got back from Nottingham and I've lost my voice!! That was a great weekend. Kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire game! 19 years of waiting, and totally dominated the Steelers. I really really am super happy!!! Well done to the entire team!!

How do you guys feel about Lord maybe moving on to Europe at somepoint to bigger and better things that the EIHL.

His success must be being watched in some places?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Devil94

How do you guys feel about Lord maybe moving on to Europe at somepoint to bigger and better things that the EIHL.

Good and bad. Not looking forward to the day it happens, but it’s pretty much inevitable, though I think it’s more likely he’ll go up the North American ladder than Europe. Will be great to see though when gets success elsewhere and knowing he learnt his trade with us.

E.D.S.

Took this little video for those who couldn't make it (last goal & end of game)

P.S Sorry for the dodgy camera work!
What an incredible weekend. So proud of the boys. Never thought I’d see us do it and after last weekend I don’t care if I never see it again. Thank you guys.

Oh and can someone tell me the words to Benti’s song please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Sullivan

'Cos we've got Haddad (da da dah da da daaaaa)
Ohh, Marty Marty (da da dah da da daaaaa)
Sean Bentovoglioooooh
and we follow Captain Mo

All to the tune of Sugar, Sugar by the Archies. A Belfast trip composition I believe.

E.D.S.

'Cos we've got Haddad (da da dah da da daaaaa)
Ohh, Marty Marty (da da dah da da daaaaa)
Sean Bentovoglioooooh
and we follow Captain Mo

All to the tune of Sugar, Sugar by the Archies. A Belfast trip composition I believe.
Genius! Thank you Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

I do think he will see out his contract and stay one more year probably wanting to strengthen the squad to have a good go in the CHL and accomplish what Panthers did this season by qualifying for the knockout stage.

After that, well I think he’s probably already receiving offers from higher leagues both here in Europe and back home.

So happy we’ve tasted some success again after waiting so long. Nothing is certain in sport so I’ll just sit back and enjoy the feeling for now.

Diolch Lord.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk