Devils v Steelers - Sat 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Russky said:
Pehaps the squeelers should be called Devils REJECTS hockey club:

Phillips R, Matsos, Phillips J All linked to the Devils!
And in the last three years those ''Rejects'' have won the league title and two playoff tiltles whilst we have won............ hmmmm.

Russky

Twinkle said:
And in the last three years those ''Rejects'' have won the league title and two playoff tiltles whilst we have won............ hmmmm.
Thats not worth mentioning. We just dont talk about that. End of story.

Are you a Devils fan? If so you dont need to bring that up!

ASHIPP

Ger-Devils said:
Sgroi is a tool! He should have had a 2 + 10 for the way he was then chopsing the lino/ref but only 2 minutes given. Darnell scared of him? Quite a few things not called tonight which was annoying.

Would have taken a 2 goal lead but 3 would have been sweeter. Stay out of the bin tomorrow and we will be fine.

Also when we shoot, get someone by Verner, loves to give a rebound up!
Agreed - Sgroi looked like he had been instructed to target Ryan Finnerty and wind up as many of the others as possible. Deserved more than 2 min. Thought Brad might have got a penalty for punching Thomas in retaliation for Thomas hitting Ryan - Darnell let that one ride luckily and generally the reffing was better than I thought it was going to be. Imagine what might have happened if it had been Hicks! :lol:

Russky said:
Twinkle said:
Thats not worth mentioning. We just dont talk about that. End of story.

Are you a Devils fan? If so you dont need to bring that up!
I am a Devils fan and have been for many years.

My point is calling someone ''Rejects'' when they have had more sucsess with the new club than the club they left is a bit childish.

IMO of course ;)