Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

kingmo19.1

I think Gratton could do a job for us, got 10 goals for Clan & a point a game, plus he plays like Faryna with experience in big leagues!! I don't see why he couldn't, plus he's available & already has VISA.
Spot on - ready made replacement there and available!

Hendrikx is back in Cardiff coaching the juniors - could still do a job on D (4th line) if he can patch up his differences with Lordo. Get him in on a weekly deal to plug the gap - were half way through the season already.

Ocko

Hendrikx is back in Cardiff coaching the juniors - could still do a job on D (4th line) if he can patch up his differences with Lordo. Get him in on a weekly deal to plug the gap - were half way through the season already.
Hendrikx? No way.

He needs a sat nav to navigate Olympic ice; way too slow for the EIHL now. And no team plays 4 lines of D, even NHL.

If anyone should be brought out of retirement it’s Lordo.

Finny

Hendrikx on big ice every week?

I think this is a prime example of nostalgia distorting the facts. Hendrikx was great in the BBT but drew so much criticism from people on his performances away from home. In fact, as soon as other teams realised the trick was to go on his inside he became a far less effective defenceman.