Devils Vs Clan - League - 18th March 2022

Swarley

So let me get this straight, they ban the Clan drums which do no harm to anyone whilst making an atmosphere but yet they don’t ban people who use constant and foul language (loudly) in front of children down the rink on a constant basis like the idiot at the top of block 10 as well as folk who come purely for alcohol purposes and have no interest whatsoever in watching a game of ice hockey? Hmm…
Which idiot at the top of block 10?

august04 2.0

Which idiot at the top of block 10?
He usually stands at the back of block 10, close to the steps next to the adjacent block 9. I haven’t noticed him for a couple of games thankfully but he’s normally stood there and often shouting obscenities, while the stewards look on and do nothing. A few people in block 10 have called him out for it at games, shame that the club haven’t banned him, never mind a drum!

He usually stands at the back of block 10, close to the steps next to the adjacent block 9. I haven’t noticed him for a couple of games thankfully but he’s normally stood there and often shouting obscenities, while the stewards look on and do nothing. A few people in block 10 have called him out for it at games, shame that the club haven’t banned him, never mind a drum!
I think I know who you’re on about..
Don’t think he’s been at the past few games, don’t know his name either