Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

excellent game after 2 periods both teams have chances...high tempo fast game. 3rd will be battle of who is the fittest team and who gets the lucky bounces

Wannabe2

Same again tomorrow please lads, class will always shine thru, you guys done us all proud tonight, enjoy your night not too much though. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Happy Hockey Days

Jonesy83

Excellent result.

Honestly I thought it was going to be a long night after the first period, I thought the Giants were better. Then we completely blew them away in the second and looked good going forward and going back in the third.

Same again tomorrow please lads. Let’s send them back over the water with zero points.

Foxy

Cracking game of hockey...... my man of the match, if i had to pick one, would have been Layne Ulmer. He was absolutely immense. Credit it to all the team though they played a blinder. More of the same tomorrow please.

Anyone know what was wrong with Schiestel? sure i saw him in warm up?

Wannabe2

Great teams always respond, we weren’t great in the 1st but character teams take it on the chin and react, throw in the best coach in the league to guide you, and guess what we responded, we responded like only the Devils can. The only team that can beat us is us, keep believing lads we believe in you.
Happy Hockey Days