Devils Vs lusanne

Kevlar68

Gretskys had a better selection on tap and bottled than IAW but the plastic Carlsberg for the arena were disgusting.
I always tried to get the best deals I could by price or offers (buy 10 get 2 free) so could pass on a good price to fans.
What I did always try to do was play the game in the bar after it had finished so you could watch action you may have missed.
Had some real good nights after games and still had to kick fans out after bar closing at midnight.

Last edited:
Gretskys had a better selection on tap and bottled than IAW but the plastic Carlsberg for the arena were disgusting.
I always tried to get the best deals I could by price or offers (buy 10 get 2 free) so could pass on a good price to fans.
What I did always try to do was play the game in the bar after it had finished so you could watch action you may have missed.
Had some real good nights after games and still had to kick fans out after bar closing at midnight.
Do you remember Faust? It was a lager brains brought into their pubs, I’m sure they you had it the bar for a period.

Ocko

Out of interest, and as someone who seems to have a great memory and knows what he’s talking about, what would your top 4/5 Brit Dmen be Ocko
Be interested to hear from others on this.
We’ve taken this way off the subject now tho lol
Jonathan Weaver
Mark Richardson
Ben O’Connor
Stephen Cooper

A bit of a random one but I think a mention must go to Danny Meyers too. There hasn’t been any Brit D men that have Captained a big club like the Panthers, which he did for many years and lifted multiple trophies.