Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

kristian

Be interesting to see if Haddad plays. I have feeling hes not been fully fit for a while.

Think he has warmed up a few times but not played. Just keeping the opposition on they're toes

Hedd Wyn John

Is it a bit understandable that I'm feeling apprehensive about this weekend?
Previously I've always been confident about our chances regardless of the opposition but not so sure about this one.
Giants are on form right now so I can’t see anyone getting past them. Compare & contrast their two recent games against the Blaze with our performance two weeks ago.

RTfarty

Giants are on form right now so I can’t see anyone getting past them. Compare & contrast their two recent games against the Blaze with our performance two weeks ago.
Totally agree, they will take some beating tomorrow whoever gets through this evening. With a grand slam on the line it will be tough for either team to match their compete/motivation levels.

Should be a cracking final, hopefully we’re invited!

Hedd Wyn John

Totally agree, they will take some beating tomorrow whoever gets through this evening. With a grand slam on the line it will be tough for either team to match their compete/motivation levels.

Should be a cracking final, hopefully we’re invited!
There’s athe small matter of Nottingham first but between us & Nottigham id say we have the best chance of beating the Giants. Even though Nottingham are on home ice.

Two best teams are in the final. Was a bit concerned that Nottingham would turn up like they usually do at play-off weekends (and all the fans as well) but the boys were brilliant.

BostonBart22

Awesome win.. and rightly so devils eased off in 3rd period. dont care what happens tomorrow we earned our right to be in the final with Giants, lets hope we got a few goals left for the final...one gripe is benti giving up to many pens same as the 2 sheffield games...

Slartibartfast

Well there have times where we cannot buy a goal this season but no problem today. Everything went in. Some absolute beauties as well.
Best offensive performance of the season.
The whole team played well. Special mentions though for Linglet, Reddick and Sam Duggan who all had an amazing game.
We will need to be very tight at the back against Belfast though. Its going to be one hell of game.

Rob Batch

If Linglay not Longlay can score from those ridiculous angles all night long, or ling, then belfast are fecked ! I hate the idea that our fans are so scared of a luck based rag tag team. We will kick their arses make No mistake , u miserable lot !!