Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome the Panthers to the bay on Wednesday night for the first leg of the CC Semi final. After a .. less than stellar... performance in their last game, hopefully the Devils will be up to prove the point. Play like we did first period on Saturday and we'll leave the Panthers in the dust.

E.D.S.

Need a 2 goal margin in our favour before 2nd leg..
agree. 2 goal minimum.
I just hope we see a different Devils. Where something has changed, rather than going with the same again hoping for something different - stupid lazy penalties, player coasting through games, Brownsy being exposed and subsequently letting in a soft one.
Right now.... I’d take 60 mins of energy and desire to give us something to build on in the league but on the flip side.... I do see us as a cup team, with the ability to perform for one game in every few.

Wannabe2

Come on Lads, this is your oppurtunity to show everyone what you are made of, give us all something to shout about, let’s do this.

ASHIPP

Panthers still carrying injuries since Continental Cup two weeks ago. However, they have coach Wallace's work ethic and a winning mentality at the moment. Something the Devils need to reboot tonight.

Even if the Devils win this leg, think the Panthers will win overall in the second leg on their ice. Wallace has been proactive and made the necessary changes to previous weaknesses on their team and since then they have been playing well. They also want to be in contention for a trophy this year.

Mazzoak

Running a customer focus business seems to be suffering the same fate as the team. Just keep the words coming, nobody cares for actions.

As for the result, a tight game with a 4-2 Devils win.

Although the way this seasons gone, it’ll likely be a barn stormer of a game with every missing aspect that’s been moaned about on here coming good, in front of an empty arena.........

Running a customer focus business seems to be suffering the same fate as the team. Just keep the words coming, nobody cares for actions.

As for the result, a tight game with a 4-2 Devils win.

Although the way this seasons gone, it’ll likely be a barn stormer of a game with every missing aspect that’s been moaned about on here coming good, in front of an empty arena.........
Honestly it's getting boring, are you a previous owner who has been slated? You're coming across quite bitter to the current regime when personally I feel they've brought success and made us challengers. I dont think they have ever said we will win every trophy every year. I do think they have said we will challenge which unless I'm mistaken we are.

Mazzoak

Honestly it's getting boring, are you a previous owner who has been slated? You're coming across quite bitter to the current regime when personally I feel they've brought success and made us challengers. I dont think they have ever said we will win every trophy every year. I do think they have said we will challenge which unless I'm mistaken we are.
No I’m not a previous owner or bitter. What the hell has it to do with you anyway, if your bored, go and do something constructive, maybe grow up..........christ.

No I’m not a previous owner or bitter. What the hell has it to do with you anyway, if your bored, go and do something constructive, maybe grow up..........christ.
I'm not going to make this personal as it will ruin the thread, I'm just curious because you always seem to have a go at the owners/lordo. To me from the previous owners has been absolutely amazing! They listen to the fans and engage and genuinely want the best for the devils!

Yes we wont win everything all the time but my god we give it a go! That to me is enough, be up there year in year out as a team to beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.