Devils Vs Panthers - League - 30th Oct 2021

moggy#9

It'll be interesting to hear from someone there or watching. The stats aren't doing much to allay concerns about our lack of firepower.

Hockeymad

Myself and a few others have said we need another scorer.

Dupont don't offer anything.
And relying on Reid is not good enough.

Sanford started off on fire but has gone quiet.

I know players are not playing tonight but it's just my opinion

Hockeymad

Aww well a defeat at home to a depleted panthers team who got hammered last night.

Always a trip to coventry tomorrow in a pointless cc game to look forward to

Kevin roog

It'll be interesting to hear from someone there or watching. The stats aren't doing much to allay concerns about our lack of firepower.
Never looked like scoring unfortunately,seen panthers home and away and I think they are just better than us, a few boos at the end, boring boring boring

ASHIPP

Afraid losing this one will definitely be part of the learning process... a hard lesson to learn when the opposition were short benched, lost heavily the previous night and were probably tired (in tight games it's always going to be the team that scores first is the one that gets motivated to win).

Devils appear light on natural scorers. In the forwards there are plenty of players who can create chances and set up the play, but few natural goal scorers. Got to hope they stay fit and productive, or look for an alternative plan if things aren't going the way they want it to.

Really poor tonight. We just had nothing in front of goal, in fact probably the worst offensive performance I’ve seen this season. Panthers weren’t any better than us but they took their chances. A disappointing loss