Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

terry hunt

Played for Salzburg 2011/2012/2013, assistant coach for Salzburg 2014/2016. Last season assistant coach Toronto Marlies.
Also at the Marlies they have Sheldon Keefe (brother our Belfasr friend) and goalie coach Piero Greco who played for the Steelers a few years ago.The Leafs have Babcock former Whitley player/coach

zoesdevil

Can’t wait. I’m half way there - in Halifax. Leaving late tonight and getting to Salzburg Tuesday at Dinner. Can’t wait to meet up with all travelers Wednesday at the brewery and Thursday pre-game for a fan forum Q&A. These games should be amazing.
I'll see u at both Mr. King, my first away trip in Europe, I really cannot wait. This will be a special trip!!

Rob Batch

Can’t wait. I’m half way there - in Halifax. Leaving late tonight and getting to Salzburg Tuesday at Dinner. Can’t wait to meet up with all travelers Wednesday at the brewery and Thursday pre-game for a fan forum Q&A. These games should be amazing.
Fair play for fan forum plus Q&A. I'm sure traveling fans will love it.

Devil_Abroad

I thought both forechecks were fairly passive. And ours has been since the move to IAW. We seem to play a 1-1-3, which is wise as our old 2-1-2 we used to play in BBT would see us destroyed on olympic ice. Salzburg also played a 1-1-3 early on then switched to a neutral zone trap in the 3rd without 1-4.
I felt they played 2 on the forecheck?

I watched closely last night here in Salzburg and they definitely had 2 up on the forecheck - and quick they were too! I think this is the way Panthers coach likes to play too.