Devils Vs Stars - 2 Dec 18 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
s396W4ir.png
Closing off our run of games against Scottish teams (till next Friday) Devils take on the Dundee Stars at the Viola Arena this Sunday.

jimmy snels

first update: free chicken very good. sent my old man to get some as well (and ate his). hot sauce not my favourite. smokey bbq superb

Hockeymad

unfortuantely it’s our home form that’s poor this season.
We out shoot teams we out play them and have all the possession, but never seem to win.

Gospel

Well that result wasnt good at all given last nights. Things are not going to get easier this month with games every 3 days or so & if any of the guys are injured or tired well they are certainly going to be put to their limits.

Some guys just cant seem to stick to the plans and are leaving others exposed and its costing us badly.

Jonesy83

Back to back Home defeats against Milton Keynes & Dundee (the 2 both teams in the league) is just not good enough.

And we had the lead in both games which just makes it worse.

CaldicotDevil

So frustrating. We’ve got the talent and probably the two best players in Martin & Linglet. Personally I think we didn’t play that bad tonight and it wasn’t for a lack of effort by the players but we’re just overplaying things at the moment. I think we need to mix the forward lines up. Even though they clicked start of the year, they’re looking a bit stale last couple of weeks.

Hockeymad

Someone please explain to me how Morrisette has not been released?? His stats are horrendous this year and he would have been sacked in any other team by now,
His best days are over.

21 games played,
Scoring 1 empty net goal which he couldn’t miss.
and only 4 assists is shocking.

thought we played well attacking....a few lapses in defence.....but we have to score there must of been 10 at least grade A chances tonight....

the longer the game we on with either 1 or 2-0 lead....I could almost see them scoring one or two 'out of the blue goals'

now I don't have the answers but last year we would of killed that game off or seen out a 2-0 win...this year unless we are 3 or 4 goals up I just don't feel like we can protect it.

but games like this win titles ......yes a long way to go but these are wasted points....and it's a weekly occurrence

Someone please explain to me how Morrisette has not been released?? His stats are horrendous this year and he would have been sacked in other team by now,

21 games played,
Scoring 1 empty net goal which he couldn’t miss.
and only 4 assists is shocking.

with you on that one. has not offered much This year at all