Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

moggy#9

It won't matter. Judging by tonight's broadcast by Johnson we'll be abandoning the season before January is out thanks to the Muppets that won't wear masks and won't get vaccinated.

Supported Devils for donkey's years and would always forego any event to go to a game, they were my priority. Got a few clashes in the next couple of weeks, decision made, won't be at Ice Arena Wales. If the team and coach can't match my passion, I'll keep away until they can.

Devil94

Carruth might be the better goalie but is there something to my theory we play better with Kozun in net? We must have only lost 1 or maybe 2 with him in net?

OJLloyd

Couldn’t make the game tonight (I have a season ticket) so I bought the stream.

So I paid twice to watch that nonsense.

Not sure why Skalde changed the lines from where we were at the start of the season, but that seems an easy enough fix.

But unfortunately there are a couple of players who are in August mode, or they’re not good enough. I’d like to think it’s the former, but they’ve been given enough opportunities to show that they understand we want to win the league.

So I sadly have to think it’s the latter.

This is a problem, and one that needs resolving now.

Wannabe2

Our best 3 players tonight were McNally, Dixon, and Louis, We have a new team this season, I really do hope we have another new team next season, because this lot are untrue,it’s beyond a joke now I don’t care if we lose every game from here on in, as long as I am on the edge of my seat being entertained, but at the moment I am on the edge of my seat waiting to go home. It’s a shambles, it’s mega boring, this team makes Strictly come dancing look physical. Every team has rough times, but this team is rough beyond compare, I may be totally wrong but I don’t think many of these guys want to be here, the body language sucks we are told to get behind the team, well how about these suckers getting behind the fans. Losing ain’t a problem although who needs it but taking the piss is a problem, believe me these words may be written by me and rightly so, but they are echoed by all my mates. Believe me this goes big time against the grain with me, and I am only getting my head up my arse because I care, otherwise I would do what many others have done and knocked it on the head, and then wouldn’t give a shit, it’s getting to the stage that if the season finished tomorrow ( not due to pandemic obviously) I wouldn’t miss it. As I said losing isn’t the biggest balls ache, watching this lot are, if you ain’t got passion and a set of balls Wales ain’t for you lot believe me. Need to bugger off now in case I say something untowards. Pissed off Hockey Days.