Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

This Sunday the Devils take on the Sheffield Steelers at home in Cardiff

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, if we can as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Devil_Abroad

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update

they will have already signed a replacement so I guess we'll know who that is tomorrow

ASHIPP

Bois was injured soon after his arrival and perhaps didn't deliver what was expected. However recent Steelers' performances would suggest their problems are deeper than the non-performance of one player. Have they signed a replacement?

Devil_Abroad

Simms on the podcast said watch for big news this week Steelers' fans, so I guess they will have

Diafol

Has anyone watched the Steelers / Giants game from Saturday ?

Just as Mosienko closes in on Chubak's crease during his penalty shot to try and save the game, some music blasts out from the arena PA.

Only for a second or so, but I'm sure it put him off and potentially cost the Steelers a point.

ASHIPP

Despite their recent performance problems the Steelers will be fired up for the game at the BBT.And sometimes, when the chips are down, teams play with more intensity.

Am sure our Boys will not be taking this lightly....it is a fantastic opportunity to put some distance between Sreelers and the 4 teams above them, whilst strenghthening the Devils' position.

Ocko

Great news. Myers is a big player for us, especially the way he works with Haddad and Clarkson

Skippy

Thread starter #13

I've set up a new thread for all the talk about British players and who people would or wouldn't like to see in a Devils Shirt next season.

Have Hope#35

So Sheffield are set to announce/confirm a New Signing tomorrow ahead of the weekends games according to the Official Steelers Twitter account?
Check out the @TheStarSport and @westerdale10 tomorrow for some Steelers signing news.

I think you will knock Sheffield out of the chase..if theyre not already out of it..

Devil94

A new goalie in Josh Unice, and Slovakian forward Tomas Pertuska. Apparently.

Ocko

Very underwhelming couple of signings. Their NM is certainly a downgrade and their forward is hardly what they need. Without any toughness at all I hope we batter them around the BBT even more than we normally do.