Devils win again

Slartibartfast

Looks like a good defensive performance. Only 24 shots on Bownsy with only one going in. He also saved all 4 shots in the shootout.
I see Reddick replaced Riley which kept the other lines the same.
Lets have another win tomorrow.

Mooney#16

Another potential banana skin negotiated. Really starting to believe this team has got it mentally as well as for skill. Consistency of performances has definitely risen throughout last few weeks. Good times.

Kevin roog

I thought first period was really good. Second ok and most of the third was Guildfords . I thought we should have scored in ot though. On another point I thought the flames player standing by us who was chucked out will be hearing from dops today. Won’t see him tomorrow

Kevin roog

it was down our end but over the other side . Looked like a clash but couldn’t really tell. Benti looked like he was at the back of our bench getting treatment. Next thing we knew they called a pen on Jardine for something and after a long delay he got 2 mins and a five plus game appeared on the scoreboard for Guildford . hard to say if it was deliberate but the refs obviously saw something and benti changed into shirt with number 22 on it