DOPS

Wannabe2

Is it because it was a Sunday game, so delays in sorting it, their early announcements were apparently for Fri/Sat games, could be wrong of course.

Wannabe2

Are they automatic reviews, or do someone like Sheffield have to request them, because in my devious mind they wouldn’t want to weaken them against us.

ASHIPP

Were the Giants' players given match (as opposed to game) penalties on Sunday night? If that was the case, they would already know they would be missing tomorrow night's game anyway. Perhaps any supplementary/upgrade penalties will be announced tomorrow.

Wannabe2

Were the Giants' players given match (as opposed to game) penalties on Sunday night? If that was the case, they would already know they would be missing tomorrow night's game anyway. Perhaps any supplementary/upgrade penalties will be announced tomorrow.
That’s a very valid point, and probably true.

Have Hope#35

Match Penalties will also be reviewed before the next game as they may need to be overturned as Benti's was! It was a Game and a 2+10 I believe... I'm sure it'll be released prior to tonights game! The team will already know of course.

James

Administrator
I guess Nickersons 20 game ban number came about as MK have 18 games left to play. Assuming a couple of playoff games are a possibility it bans him till the end of the season. I doubt he'll play over here again