Dops

BostonBart22

Do they even exist any more??

We had the Steelers player swing a stick and cross check forbes last week to the head and they didn't get a ban.

Last night look at this.

They are getting away with murder and living up to the dirty steelers chant.

WTF that warrants a 3 game ban all day long, that orange team has had enough chances this season, that player shouldnt be travelling to guildford today..

kettdevil1

WTF that warrants a 3 game ban all day long, that orange team has had enough chances this season, that player shouldnt be travelling to guildford today..
Stupid thing to do and definitely worthy of a DOPS look but he won't get 3 games, my guess is that he will sit tonight for being an idiot.

Devils86

Am I correct in thinking that DOPS have done nothing about the cross check to the head etc from the Steeler the other night?

moggy#9

Now that was disgusting, that was something else think we would have heard by now so maybe they get away with that one.
Add to that Connolly running the Nottingham goalie. There's a clear pattern of behaviour that needs to be punished. I see that deluca has now apologised on Twitter. I'll leave you to judge how sincere you feel that is.