Drew Schiestel Signs

Temme

Drew Schiestel - https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/12516/drew-schiestel

Played with David Brine last year in the EBEL for a few games, hasn't played anywhere yet this season.

There's nothing on his CV that screams as anything specific to look for in terms of points, PIMS, +\-, but must be a very solid D man to have competed in the DEL & EBEL.

good skater, 2 way player & excellent puck mover, appears to be what we need!

Look forward to seeing him play!

mjh

Our roster looks pretty stacked to me now. Hopefully with the D being bolstered and two wins on the bounce we’ll have our swagger back as we chase down Belfast. Think this season could turn out to be a lot closer than previous years. That can only make the 3peat all the more attractive. Come on DevNation!!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
This looks a great signing, and hats off to all involved in the signing, 6ft 2in 29yrs of age, with a great resume methinks Drew is going to be a True -Gem. Welcome to Cardiff Drew the best City in the UK.

Foxy

Looks a solid signing. Note in the link that they havn't mentioned Mosey as a D man. Does this mean hes moving forward maybe?

bdevil

So, Wednesday will be the first game where an import has to be scratched.
I assume Schiestel will slot straight in and pair with Reddick and Mosey will move to forward.
How do people think the forward lines will go and who will sit out?

I can’t see it happening but these are the lines I’d like to see:
Linglet-Martin-benti
Haddad-Dixon-hedden
Pope-Myers-mosey
Faryna-ulmer-duggan/moore

Ocko

I think:

Benti - Martin - Pope
Hedden - Dixon - Linglet
Haddad - Myers - Mosey
Duggan - Ulmer - Faryna

Batch - Richie
Schiestel - Reddick
Louis - Fournier

Slartibartfast

Great signing. I think everyone could see we needed this. Once again the management respond positively to the challenges in front of them. Can't fault the commitment they show to this club.