EIHL 10 team event

I get where wannabe is coming from with his post.

£10 - £15 for a webcast in your own living room with a few beers, good cheap night in.
Expense of a playoff weekend which can come to the price of a season ticket when totalled up is worth it as its a good weekend with all to play for as there is a cup at the end of it with European qualification attached.
This kick off the season weekend would not be worth all that expense and i agree, i will be getting a refund.

Can't see the problem with wannabes attitude to this proposed weekend to be honest as i think many long serving fans and new fans would agree with it.
This weekend is not worth the money to you, and you’ll be getting a refund ........so why have you got a problem with it.
You only needed to make one post to make that point but it seems some people just wanna knock the league

Kevlar68

This weekend is not worth the money to you, and you’ll be getting a refund ........so why have you got a problem with it.
You only needed to make one post to make that point but it seems some people just wanna knock the league
I can post as many times as i want as are you, i can state as many opinions as i want as are you, its a forum.

Wannabe2

But don't forget, having bought a POFW ticket, if we failed to qualify you'd have seen Cardiff play no game whatsoever, had we qualified and got blown out then you'd see 1 competitive game and 1 drunken bore-fest (3rd/4th playoff), so no real difference in my eyes.

I think it could be quite an interesting weekend - all teams in one place, first sight of all the new players in action, kit reveals, split the announcers so they are from each club who is playing. Who knows' it might be fantastic - gotta be worth a look even if its a one-off.
Sorry that dont relate to me, if we failed then that’s that, and I accept that and will cancel my arrangements, if we get knocked out Saturday, I come home Sunday morning. That’s me in a nutshell.

If your sorry for being personal,then don’t be personal, what is waxing lyrical sorry don’t understand that, I buy lots of webcasts as I like my hockey fix if not live by my team, then on my laptop by others, Having this fix of hockey is awesome for some, and that’s great, but it certainly isn’t for me. Also if it was Steve Kings idea I would be all over it, thank you for knowing me better than what I know myself, as for winding you up, take a step back buddy, and try to unwind. Never forget your opinions are yours, and mine are mine. Have a great evening.
I apologised for being personal to be civil.
Waxing lyrical, google can be your best friend.
So you can think this weekend could be awesome for some. You’ve made a lot of fuss for something you think is a good idea, just not for you. Get your refund, it’s there on offer. More than youre getting with the Devils at this time ( not a knock at the Devils btw)
If it was our AWESOME owners you would without doubt say it’s a great idea, but maybe not for you.
I’m totally unwound and have a good evening yourself

Wannabe2

Fine thank you, I don’t think it’s a good idea i said it may be awesome for some, and that’s great but it certainly ain’t for me, try reading my wording again. Anyway waxing lyrical buddy.

A bit late to the party on this event, haven't been on here much lately, it might be a decent event to go to as I should imagine the league will pair up the close "rivalries"

Sheffield vs Nottingham (the league isn't going to miss out on this one)
Cardiff vs Belfast
Coventry vs Guildford
Fife vs Dundee
Manchester vs Glasgow (only odd one out)

These match ups are what I think would probably happen (if the event goes ahead) means each game should be fairly evenly contested

Diablo3

The event itself does sound as if it could be good, given the hockey starvation and especially if the match ups are anything like Angus lists, but for me it's not a £500 event. Which is roughly what it would cost. I'm just hoping it is televised somewhere.

Kevlar68

The price for weekend ticket for new event is fine but to pay out for 3 adults travel , 2 hotel rooms and spends for 4 days for 3 people (fri-mon) just to watch games for points, four of which i'm not bothered about isn't worth my money.