EIHL announce TV coverage for new season

Wannabe2

Any TV coverage is better than none, but I can’t help thinking not enough work and energy is put into getting better than 1 game per fortnight. We all realise it’s a minority sport, however it is the most watched indoor sport in the UK, besides being the best sport out of the lot. Not a fan of Aaron Murphy but that’s my problem, Boprey and Ferguson were the best 2. It would be super cool if they picked Devils games away to Panthers, and Clan seeing as we can never watch those games.

august04

I think we’d be moaning too if they had a live game every week, especially if it meant 3 or 4 midweek home games for the Devils.
As it is, we have EIHL hockey on free to air tv once per week, which is good news.

rocketbob

Thanks for the thought - but not that lucky....or good.

Much like the Devils every team needs an injection of some fresh blood. I"m extremely grateful to IceTime and we part of good terms.
What will the Welsh branch of the Kevin Noble fan club do?........ All joking aside, as an exile and a regular viewer of Icetime TV, thank you for your entertaining and occasionally insightful commentary over the webcasts. Who will we have to disagree with and tweet at now?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Thanks for the thought - but not that lucky....or good.

Much like the Devils every team needs an injection of some fresh blood. I"m extremely grateful to IceTime and we part of good terms.
So will you still be at devils games, or are Cardiff’s promotion pulling you and too tough to resist. As I know you also love your football ,???