EIHL challenge cup final - Calgary

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Will be in Downtown Calgary on cup final day, anyone been and know a good sports bar that may show it? Got tickets for Flames game against Blue Jackets on 4th and against Coyotes that night of final also hoping to find somewhere to watch England v Wales Rugby

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

SteveKing

I’m afraid there’s no chance that a place in Calgary will show an EIHL game. The four of us usually get together and stream the game onto a big screen somewhere from our phone or iPad. There are a few pubs that may show the rugby. James Joyce pub on 4th St and 24th Ave would be one. Not sure about any right downtown. Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
Thanks Steve, I'll stream it in apartment and check out the pub you mentioned. Many thanks again, can't wait.

Leighton

Will be in Downtown Calgary on cup final day, anyone been and know a good sports bar that may show it? Got tickets for Flames game against Blue Jackets on 4th and against Coyotes that night of final also hoping to find somewhere to watch England v Wales Rugby

Any help appreciated.
i live in Calgary if you want someone else in a devils jersey to watch it with!

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #10
Jamesons on 17th Ave showing England v Wales on 7th March and the manager getting back to me about CC final as he's looking to see if he can get it some how.

Last edited: