EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Temme

Thread starter #1
Hi Guys,

A little bit of fun to lighten the mood, if anyone is up for it.

I'm going to try a little EIHL last man standing tournament, for The Inferno bragging rights.

Rules are quite simple.

Each week, you're required to pick 1 game, and a team from that game from each WEEKEND. If that team wins - you stay in the competition.
You may only pick each team ONCE throughout the competition (unless it runs for over 10 weeks, unlikely...)
For the sake of argument, if this run makes it to Christmas, we will pick from the Boxing day fixtures & the New years day fixtures and treat these games as the "weekend" games).

The fixtures this weekend are as follows:

Guildford Flames v Coventry Blaze
Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars
Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils
Fife Flyers v Belfast Giants
Nottingham Panthers v Sheffield Steelers
Dundee Stars v Belfast Giants
Coventry Blaze v Manchester Storm
Fife Flyers v Guildford Flames
Cardiff Devils v Glasgow Clan

In order to enter, all you need to do is pick a winner, bearing in mind, once you have selected a team, you will not be able to pick that team until the end of the competition.

Each Thursday I will post up the fixtures for the upcoming weekend & a list of all the guys playing/eliminated, with the teams that they are UNABLE to choose.

Picks need to be in before 6pm on Saturday to be valid!

I will start this off; i pick Belfast to beat Dundee.

Dundee Stars v Belfast Giants

Temme

Thread starter #20
Post just to help me track:

Temme: Belfast Giants v Dundee Stars
Kristian: Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars
Rempel16: Cardiff Devils v Glasgow Clan
Pondlife: Guildford Flames v Coventry Blaze
Devilsatw: Guildford Flames v Coventry Blaze
Mooney#16: Dundee Stars v Belfast Giants
Bostonbart22: Coventry Blaze v Manchester Storm
fridaysfingers: Guildford Flames v Coventry Blaze
JC23: Fife Flyers v Guildford Flames
Wannabe2: Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers
Ook: Fife Flyers v Guildford Flames
kingmo19.1: Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils
pjj365: Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers
Mazzoak: Fife Flyers v Belfast Giants
Kettdevil1: Fife Flyers v Guildford Flames
august04: Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars
Diablo3: Dundee Stars v Belfast Giants
CornwallTaffy: Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils

I think that's everyone so far; 18 people!!!

I won't be on the inferno until Monday, but as long as you post up before 6pm on Saturday you will be ok to enter ( i won't update the list but obviously i'll see it)

If anyone enters late after this - I will allow a concession as it's the first week - you may post anytime Sunday up until faceoff (obviously then only able to pick the Sunday night games) - This is the only week that this will happen, just incase anyone doesn't check the inferno through the week or whatever (after all i did only post this yesterday...) I will do my best on Monday to post up all upcoming fixtures for the weekend ahead, giving everyone 6 days to make their picks, and will update each Monday who is left IN, who is OUT, and what teams each individual CANNOT choose from, as they have already selected them.

If you know of anyone that wants to enter but is away/unable to post, feel free to post their pick for them if you've spoken to them, Obviously they need to be a member of The Inferno!