Enforcer?

Rempel16

ASHIPP said:
With the Panthers signing Dominic D'Amour, maybe it's less likely that CM will be a Panthers target. He might still yet go to the Steelers, of course! Matsos says they are close to signing a left-handed player who likes to drop his gloves....? :?

Chris McAllister would be sensational at the Devils - just have the feeling he won't be with Cardiff next year. Either he's not part of the plan, or G just won't be able to persuade him to sign.
I would, of course, love to be proved wrong!
So with Nottingham out of the running I could only see us, Belfast and Squeelers as viable options in the UK.

I'd have thought that if the package is right we would be the best destination as he would find it far easier on the smaller ice pads.

The Steeler target that Matso refers to is a winger though.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #22
Rempel16 said:
So with Nottingham out of the running I could only see us, Belfast and Squeelers as viable options in the UK.

I'd have thought that if the package is right we would be the best destination as he would find it far easier on the smaller ice pads.

The Steeler target that Matso refers to is a winger though.
With Sarich and Munn yet to decide their future at the Steelers, CM could still be a strong contender as a target. At Belfast, MacMillan is rumoured to be leaving. If CM believes his experience at the Vipers was so unpleasant, it may deter him from returning to the UK altogether!
Whichever UK clubs are interested in him, they are going to have to offer him a pretty special on and off ice package to persuade him to sign.