Ex Pantie Nathan Robinson...

wildthing74

Amazing player if he sticks to hockey and not baseball. I really like watching him play but that swing at Lordo was a disgrace and he needs to pay for that. I know Lord tried to get him to go but I would no choice him as it was one of the worst incidents this year and amazing he only got 1 game.

bb1

Great signing by Giants. They really mean business now. He could easily be hands down best player in league on a team like their or ours.
Hats off Thornton.

voth26

This is the same guy who said that he wouldn't play here because guys try to take your knees out in games!!!! Amazing what enough money can do to change someones opinion!!!

ASHIPP

Panthers' fans analysing Robinson's u-turn return to the league. All about money in the end. Although Panthers have aquired 3 decent players (Doucet, Cohen, Modig) since he left.

Suggestion is that Chubak with go back to NA as Murphy nearly ready to return. And Saurette's season over with injury. There is room for Giants to bring in an import.

With be interesting if Devils meet the Giants for playoff qf games. 4th/5th league rankings is the toughest draw of all. Hopefully our Guys can work hard to avoid that one.