Thread starter #1
I have 3 Cardiff devils jerseys i need expert advice on and valued, 2 are tenth anniversary ones and one is a size XL and is numbered, lts a black, testimonials 1997 k9ers jersey numbered 35, because it is size XL and it's numbered and because my father was not size XL I am convinced it might have been the jersey Shannon 'shinedog' hope wore for this testimonial 1997 match, I have the ticket from this match aswell I think but the jersey is not signed though,.. I would love to know if this jersey is game worn so if you think you might be able to help me please let me know and I'll email you more photos of the jersey! Thanks very much any help would be greatly appreciated !! My email is AshleyJnight@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

Kevlar68

All the testimonials had the number 35 on but I'm sure the game worn had the players names on them and the shop sold replicas, Seen one go on ebay for 45.
As for the other 2 again seen them go for around 40-50. Some game worns don't go for allot so replicas will be less.

Wannabe2

Pretty sure it was actually Shannon’s testimonial that these shirts were made for, hence them all being numbered 35, Game worns,have fight straps at the base of the back of the shirt,replicas dont. Not a great deal of value, probably Kev is on the money.