Favourite Jersey

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Just to keep the forum ticking over lets see what people have as their favourite design ice hockey jersey of all time. Add a picture if you can as we may not know what the design looks like.

It can be from any league from any era.

I've liked a few of the European sides shirts as always get a few weird ones but I've always liked the Calgary Hitmen Jerseys, the one off designs are pretty cool for charity events and such like but the 2016-2017 design is my favourite.

HitmenJerseyShots-6330.jpg

Last edited:

rocketbob

I have to say I have an affinity for black jerseys and this is possibly my favourite. The one below is a prank shirt that thankfully was never made and would be near to the other end of the scale.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #10
I can get the Dallas one if you want it and the Mooterus ;).

Where did you get that shirt Wannabe ?

DallasStarsAlt03-06F.jpg

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #14
If you have a photo editor on your phone or computer you can rotate the picture in that first then post it.

Wannabe2

Sorry for the delay Kev, I had that shirt made about 14 yrs ago, there were a few of us on a hockey forum that had a chance to do just that, and this one was mine, it’s a one off and I had Voth sewn on it. It’s a really lovely shirt and made extremely well, a proper hockey shirt.