Favourite Jersey

James

Administrator
It was a competition. My avatar is off my entry from it. It was fixed though and the jerseys were made well before the competition was announced. Yellow and orange on black with a pumpkin devil face

Chris

Administrator
I can't find a pic of it, but I always liked the 25th anniversary jerseys for us, the old logo on a modern shirt is about as good a description as I can do. Never managed to get my hands on one when I was more interested in ice hockey though.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #32
My Second favourite shirt, Erie Otters.

V60EOEA-0_600x0.jpg

Got my girlfriend Hotham's Otters jersey 3 years ago..............then he left.

669241e.jpg

Last edited:

James

Administrator
I can't find a pic of it, but I always liked the 25th anniversary jerseys for us, the old logo on a modern shirt is about as good a description as I can do. Never managed to get my hands on one when I was more interested in ice hockey though.
This one Chris?

img_1656_720.jpg

James

Administrator
There was a stiched one that the players never wore that the club at the time sold. White with a red stripe. Think that was 25th

Earnie

On the subject of shirts there was a big fire in Splott yesterday involving tyres. Nearby was a warehouse of sports clothing with apparently two million pounds of damage to stock. One of the companies was Rhino Global. Any link to Sheffield?
Sorry if a bit off topic.