Few fights tonight

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Sharpe V Domish

Sharp cut badly,text has it Domish edge with some cracking punches Sharpy gets game for illegal equipment,probably shirt coming up

Also Damour of Panthers beat the very tough Robinson ;) of Blaze.

According to Pjs texter Jona fought Knight.....

Anyway I never understand why "fighters" or "enforcers" and especially "people" like Sharp (can't say player) don't have their equipment sorted/fight strap done up etc if he knows he's there to fight.

Gazza272

samidevils said:

Anyway I never understand why "fighters" or "enforcers" and especially "people" like Sharp (can't say player) don't have their equipment sorted/fight strap done up etc if he knows he's there to fight.

Someone on THF said the Edinburgh shirts werent made with them on. If thats true its going to be a hell of a free season ticket for Sharp as he is just going to be watching from the stands week in week out.

All in all though when is the joke going to end? Gusy like Domish are cutting him in fights, and he is no where near an out and out fighter. The experiment hasnt worked let the kid go back to the LNAH to get smacked about for pennies.

Gazza272 said:
samidevils said:

Someone on THF said the Edinburgh shirts werent made with them on. If thats true its going to be a hell of a free season ticket for Sharp as he is just going to be watching from the stands week in week out.

All in all though when is the joke going to end? Gusy like Domish are cutting him in fights, and he is no where near an out and out fighter. The experiment hasnt worked let the kid go back to the LNAH to get smacked about for pennies.
Sharp is a standing/lying down joke; he'll get his clock cleaned in the LNAH; all they do is fight (up to 5 per game I heard). AFAIK, Jason Clarke was last seen in same; sad really, he was a decent player (unlike Sharp).

Baz