Few Jerseys for sale

Thread starter #1
Hey all, got a few Jerseys for sale, willing to accept offers on all/any of these. I've got:

2006-07 Joe Myers Game worn N/M Jersey

2007-08 100 Club Member Jersey XXXL

Matt Bradley Signed Game Worn Jersey NHL / Players Challenge

Red Authentic Replica Jersey Cardiff Devils XXXL
(Unsure of date but South Wales Echo are sponsors)

Also a Mike Ware Testimonial T-Shirt size XXL

I have photos of all these so if you're interested please get in touch and I can email them over. Cheers

rocketbob

Not to be doing our lovely moderators job (and I noticed that you are a new member) but you are required to put a price on listings placed on this forum as far as I am aware.

Thread starter #4
Completely respect what you're saying, I'm not here to rip anyone off and just have a few Jerseys that I would like to pass on to a grateful owner. I'm glad you feel it necessary to report this to a moderator and make an old fan feel unwelcome. Cheers

Kevlar68

He's not reporting you to a moderator, we we're just telling you the rules of the marketplace before a moderator did, there was no mention of it being reported.

rocketbob

Sorry if my wording was clumsy but I was trying to be helpful. Apologies if it came across as otherwise. I was not planning on reporting anyone to anyone but I understand that text can be interpreted multiple different ways. Should we ever get out of this I will happily apologize to your face and buy you a beer at the Arena.

rocketbob

Completely respect what you're saying, I'm not here to rip anyone off and just have a few Jerseys that I would like to pass on to a grateful owner. I'm glad you feel it necessary to report this to a moderator and make an old fan feel unwelcome. Cheers
everyone is welcome on here.

pjj365

Pricing things is difficult because

there is no one market which in this case is restricted to:
who is on here
who knows what item is sentimental to who - and so has value
if is it sentimental it maybe just across a limited group of the fan base (and not just those of us on here)
does what you paid for it in the bar after a good win and a few pints reflect the value
etc.

I get the rules but may be there needs to be some flexibility - the alternative is an auction with all the admin that involves

Kevlar68

I guess you put the lowest price you would like to get for the shirt, if it doesn't sell so be it.
Same as any sale no matter what your selling, you may want £1000 for a second hand motorbike as that's the money you want to gain back but it doesn't mean others will pay it or someone may. It's not rocket science lets be fair.

Wannabe2

There again it’s been like this for years and it’s usually worked, people usually have a rough idea what they might be happy with, not necessarily what it’s worth, but what they are happy with.