Fife social media comments

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
I've just seen the social media post that has caused a massive reaction by fife and fans of all teams that have seen it. I'm shocked at the types of people who are creeping into our game and calling themselves fans. Utterly horrible.

Last edited:

Devils86

Yep, unfortunate it appears someone online posted a really really nasty comment on the Fife official Facebook. Fife are investigating. They have refused to repost or say what the comment was (for those who didn't see it) so must have been bad.

moggy#9

Thread starter #5
Yep, unfortunate it appears someone online posted a really really nasty comment on the Fife official Facebook. Fife are investigating. They have refused to repost or say what the comment was (for those who didn't see it) so must have been bad.
Yes, it was deeply personal and has no place, not just in our sport, but in society in general.

Kevlar68

I am so glad I'm not on any of that shit like Fakebook, Shitter, Instascam etc I don't get how it adds to peoples personal lives.
I understand it from a marketing point of view with businesses but never understood it on a personal level.
Easy to hide behind a keyboard, attack at will then step back and watch.
Hope the person on Fife Facebook gets caught.

BostonBart22

Heard it was, a verbal attack on dutaime and family, cant blame all fife fans , but they have a reputation at their own rink for being knobheads, lets hope this fan or fans are banned ..