Fixtures coming out on Friday

Finny

Bit confusing having 2 in the same city, people having tickets for a concert turning up at the wrong gaff.
I think it's more a case that someone has accidentally entered our fixtures with the home venue being Nottingham Motorpoint Arena

E.D.S.

Good to get early sight of the playoff weekend so we can get booked up although I probably should have started saving for the tickets 5 years ago to be able to afford them.

moggy#9

Sigh. I'm very disappointed at no foreign preseason fixtures. Playing Belfast is always good, but a Friday night?

Also, I see that we still have the stupid challenge cup schedule and mixed league and challenge cup fixtures.

august04 2.0

I’m not bothered about seeing foreign opposition at all pre-season, it's really not a big deal at all. We'll hopefully see plenty in the Continental Cup. I’m more disappointed that the CC hasn’t been revamped. The group stages are stale and boring.

moggy#9

I too was disappointed with the lack of a foreign team for pre-season.

But then you turn the news on and see the chaos at airports and perhaps no team wanted to risk either flights being cancelled or losing kit etc.
That's fair comment. At least we're not playing Coventry and Guildford in preseason, though though to get excited about Manchester.

moggy#9

I’m not bothered about seeing foreign opposition at all pre-season, it's really not a big deal at all. We'll hopefully see plenty in the Continental Cup. I’m more disappointed that the CC hasn’t been revamped. The group stages are stale and boring.
I agree. It's a pointless competition with too many group fixtures.

moggy#9

I just noticed the early November fixtures. Wednesday and Friday games before a Sunday game on Belfast. Why did we agree to that? Surely puts us at a disadvantage in a crucial figure.

BostonBart22

just read the new format on eihl site...confused .com..states group winners qualify automatic ..the remaining 6 teams shall be ranked, according to points percentage but there will be 7, also states 9th team eliminated, what happens to 10th ?

Have Hope#35

just read the new format on eihl site...confused .com..states group winners qualify automatic ..the remaining 6 teams shall be ranked, according to points percentage but there will be 7, also states 9th team eliminated, what happens to 10th ?
Isn't that from last season when Glasgow withdrew?

Finny