Flyers v Steelers

Samael

Every time wannabe makes one of these threads when the game is in progress, shuff end up bloody winning. If Fife lose now its all your fault.

Disclaimer: it isn't really.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
Sorry guys in all my 36 yrs of watching hockey there is one thing I have never told you. I am not really a Devils fan, for 36 yrs now I have secretly been a Steelers mole, and have been DIGGING up anything I can to help my real true love the Steelers. Cut me and I bleed Orange, my real name is Mr Tango, and Simmsy is my love child, anyway have to go now 2nd period starting, come on Sheffield we got this.

JC23

Sorry guys in all my 36 yrs of watching hockey there is one thing I have never told you. I am not really a Devils fan, for 36 yrs now I have secretly been a Steelers mole, and have been DIGGING up anything I can to help my real true love the Steelers. Cut me and I bleed Orange, my real name is Mr Tango, and Simmsy is my love child, anyway have to go now 2nd period starting, come on Sheffield we got this.
It worries me that you of all people could even joke about this…assuming it’s tongue in cheek. Hahah!

BostonBart22

Gonna be a steelers win all day long, fifes 3rd game in 3 days, come on guys , will finish 5...3 steelers, hopefully a wrong prediction , just cant see fife winning.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #15
We have amazing Armstrong, victorious Vallerand, sensational Sointu, marvellous Mosey, and brilliant Brust. So look out you lot.