Flyers Vs Devils - League - 19th March 22

Mazzoak

Please.....give it a rest now, we know what you think about this team for this season, almost every topic you post in goes on and on about it and not one member from what I have seen has agreed with you but you are entitled to your opinion but the repetition is getting boring, it's almost like you keep saying it until everyone agrees, which they won't.
I was referring to the clubs that have potentially broken or stretched the rules.

Wannabe2

"covering ALL League games and Challenge Cup group stage games played at The SSE Arena, Belfast during the 2022/23 season."

£400 when paid up to 22nd April. £420 if paid 23rd April onwards
Well £400 divided by 35 games as you say = £11-42p per game, and at 36 games it’s £11-11p, so there’s some wrong calculations there, unless the Giants have turned into a charity, a charity that can carry spare players as well.

Jonesy83

Well £400 divided by 35 games as you say = £11-42p per game, and at 36 games it’s £11-11p, so there’s some wrong calculations there, unless the Giants have turned into a charity, a charity that can carry spare players as well.
Even if it’s 32 games which I believe the Devils season ticket is, it works out at £12.50 a game which is terrific value for money at £400 a season ticket.