Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

august04 2.0

With respect, is it not the coach’s job to generate that work rate and whatever else is missing?
I absolutely disagree with this comment. If the coach can’t get certain players to do what he wants, and that includes working hard and showing the necessary desire and commitment, then get them out and replace with players who are. But these players who won’t do the hard yards should have been found out during the recruitment process. No matter what sport, the winning teams are those who can combine skill and quality with hard graft.

Rhyan48

Lol it’s getting a joke watched first 10 mins boring is a understatement, Fife have been looking like scoring so no suprise another lose for the devils 100%

ASHIPP

Any team taking an early lead will feel energised.. especially at a home game. Fife are finding their stride.

A long journey, after a home loss the previous night, low morale, coach criticism of work rate.... let's see if our roster can match the grittiness and determination that had chacterised Devils' teams of the past and show what they are really capable of. When the chips are down....

matbur

Not a lot to like about that first period, including the camera work on the stream.

Someone did wire a shot against the post for the Devils but I couldn't see who it was.

Pembo

Fife commentators seem to have figured Cardiff out already. “They seem content to shoot from just inside blue line.”. We’re not blocking line of site for netminders or hustling to tip for redirections. We’re a stat padding opportunity for netties now Reid’s stick has started to cool. 40 or 50 shot on goal may look good to people who aren’t going to games but at this point I’d take quality over quantity.

Hedd Wyn John

Strong start to P2 from Devils, lots of pressure on Fife zone. Devils hit the post.

Lots of Devils shots from distance, not much screening going on.