Forum Upgrade

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I'm planning on updating the forum to the latest version, probably at some point today. This will lead to a small amount of inevitable downtime and on return it will probably be a bit 'default' looking as the new version of the software is incompatable between styles. Please bear with me while I bash it back into shape :)

James

Administrator
Thread starter #3
thanks :) It's still backing up the current data.. has been for 2 hours now. We generate a lot.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #5
OK .. Old version restored for now. I had an issue with the server configuration. I'll try again when I can get that sorted.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #7
Right, forum has been upgraded. Some people will like it, some wont. I'm working on ironing out the kinks at the moment.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #10
Its an app that you can use on your phone to access the forum. Less useful now the forum is responsive (ie looks OK on a phone anyway)
But I'm still trying to get it up and running. If you don't use it, you probably don't need it :D

Devil_Abroad

Its an app that you can use on your phone to access the forum. Less useful now the forum is responsive (ie looks OK on a phone anyway)
But I'm still trying to get it up and running. If you don't use it, you probably don't need it :D
Tapatalk very useful if you’re following more than one forum as they’re all in one place.

Still not working so I guess the update still progressing

Cheers

Wannabe2

Love the new forum, but not a great fan of red on black, it ain’t easy to read, I rember we had black shirts with red numbers and names, they were a nightmare to read. Otherwise what a great job James does.

dave

In styles (In Preferences) there is default and devils dark... default is the white background devils dark is what it sounds like some others are on