Frölunda Away, October

Devils86

Thread starter #1
Evening all,

An away game in Gothenburg is on the cards (final preparations etc).

Who else is going? Plans?

Just trying to get advice on staying for a couple days to see what’s what, or whether cab do it all in the day (or so) we are there...

T10P

Evening all,

An away game in Gothenburg is on the cards (final preparations etc).

Who else is going? Plans?

Just trying to get advice on staying for a couple days to see what’s what, or whether cab do it all in the day (or so) we are there...
Not been before but I’ll likely get the Göteborgs+ 3 day pass seems to cover all public transport at a reasonable price, also stretches to the airport afaik.

Ger-Devils

There’s over 120 fans going so far and expect more to book.

We’re going via Copenhagen. 2 days in Copenhagen before train to Gothenburg on the Monday and fly back Wednesday from Copenhagen

Devils86

Thread starter #4
Great news that we have that many fans going...will need to identify bars etc

We are staying centrally at the Poseidon

Just a quick one for us - Tuesday flight from Heathrow at 0725, flight back 2200 (ish) on Wednesday.

My first away game. My mate’s 3rd ever game!

The_Puck

3 of us are going!

We’re flying into Stockholm early on monday morning and we’re spending the day in Stockholm.

We’re then taking the train to Gothenburg on the tuesday to watch the game.

we’re then flying back into heathrow late wednesday night.

rocketbob

Hoping to go to Gothenburg as well. I will be in Stockholm in November for the NHL Global Series games (Tampa Bay vs Buffalo). It is quite a coincidence that we are playing so nearby. Are people all staying in the same hotel in Gothenburg as many appear to be in the Prague Ibis for the Mounfield game?

Ger-Devils

Hoping to go to Gothenburg as well. I will be in Stockholm in November for the NHL Global Series games (Tampa Bay vs Buffalo). It is quite a coincidence that we are playing so nearby. Are people all staying in the same hotel in Gothenburg as many appear to be in the Prague Ibis for the Mounfield game?
From those who’ve I’ve spoke to are staying at hotel lorensburg near the main frolunda arena(we’re playing at their smaller arena so a tram ride away)