Freesport

moggy#9

Its banter, please don’t force me to be respectful to those two, not after this weekend.
It's funny, isn't it? I've developed a grudging respect for the panthers, particularly after their various European adventures (I suspect that my prior hate of them probably had a lot to do with players like Ross Lambert and Simon hunt), but I still detest the Steelers and giants.

Gisland

It's funny, isn't it? I've developed a grudging respect for the panthers, particularly after their various European adventures (I suspect that my prior hate of them probably had a lot to do with players like Ross Lambert and Simon hunt), but I still detest the Steelers and giants.
Flip me.. Thats 3 out of the league you have hated / had issues with... At least you don't this fan thing seriously ;)

ASHIPP

Top 4 forwards in the league statistically are Steelers' players! Unless Bownsey has an absolute stormer and our players actually start getting more goals than the opposition , it could be another painful weekend. 'A' game required from everyone.