G and Tylor back and training

ASHIPP

Or maybe G will play one of the games to keep himself up to speed. He's not frightened to bench players off form, so I wouldn't be suprised if one of our import d men is replaced by G over the weekend.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #6
ASHIPP said:
Or maybe G will play one of the games to keep himself up to speed. He's not frightened to bench players off form, so I wouldn't be suprised if one of our import d men is replaced by G over the weekend.
Or even better put himself on the same line as a underperforming d man. Nothing seems to motivate a player as well as playing alongside Coach Adams :)

ASHIPP

James said:
ASHIPP said:
Or even better put himself on the same line as a underperforming d man. Nothing seems to motivate a player as well as playing alongside Coach Adams :)
Sounds like a plan, James. Would love to see G with some ice time this weekend. He always plays a composed, solid game......and lifts the play when it's needed. :D

DevilDom

PuckIt said:
After his performance sunday, I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't think Romfo was any worse (or better) than a number of players on Sunday.

Would like to see G play but think if Romfo is benched it will adversely affect is confidence and performances going forward.

DevilDom said:
PuckIt said:
After his performance sunday, I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't think Romfo was any worse (or better) than a number of players on Sunday.

Would like to see G play but think if Romfo is benched it will adversely affect is confidence and performances going forward.
Well said I totally agree!!! ;)

scottydoesntknow said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice-hockey-news/2010/02/04/ice-hockey-tylor-michel-wants-to-stay-at-cardiff-devils-91466-25757331/

:D :D

I know players usually hint at staying but never say anything to outrageous... although this sounds promising :D :D
Sounds very promising I really hope he does come back next season!! :D