Game Worn Jerseys For Sale.

Thread starter #1
I will consider sensible trade offers too, prices do not include p&p, buyer can collect if in the Ebbw Vale or surrounding area if needs be.

Mike Garrow 2005-06 CC Winners jersey- Good wear, 'A' attached to the breast, signed on the fightstrap, with loa included. Selling as i have another of the same style -£250

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£200

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£170

#16 Cardiff Devils 1992-93 Road jersey GI. double shoulders, heat seal numbering which is in phenomenal condition, no lifting -£40

Jason Cugnet Devils- - Stamped name, Whole, crack repaired-£5
Russ Romaniuk Devils- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks- Signed on blade-£5
Ivan Matulik C.B.Oilers- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5
Pat Falloon S.J. Sharks- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5
Alexandre Daigle Ottawa Senators- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5 (one time 1st overall draft pick)
(one is free with a jersey purchased or i can bring to a game night)

All pictures can be found (bar the Latulippe) here: http://webshots.com/user/codick1 in the Devils file.
I do not have the ability to PM people back, so if your interested at all, i will need an email address contained in the message.
Thanks for the read!

Thread starter #3
Derby Devil said:
AJ I have an Aubry jersey I'm would consider trading for one of your N American jerseys. Email me if your interested.
Ah crud! The one jersey i needed for the sweep...
I don't have anything other than the MacIver... and that cost me a stupid amount!

Well the trade offer stands, but it will take a sweet jersey to convince me to trade. The Aubry warm up is a gem, best quality devils jersey ever made by far, plus its hammered with puck marks.

Thread starter #5
Derby Devil said:
Well the trade offer stands, but it will take a sweet jersey to convince me to trade. The Aubry warm up is a gem, best quality devils jersey ever made by far, plus its hammered with puck marks.
So a Latulippe playoff is off the cards?! haha

Thread starter #7
Derby Devil said:
You know me: N American jerseys only. Very very rarely buy a Devils jersey, not even Voths. They just dont hold their price unless its a special.
Fair enough then!! I do agree with that mind, they really don't hold their value.... too much drink involved at auctions!! :lol:

Thread starter #10
Payment via paypal is best:
Mike Garrow 2005-06 CC Winners jersey- Good wear, 'A' attached to the breast, signed on the fightstrap, with loa included. Selling as i have another of the same style -£250

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£200

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£155

#16 Cardiff Devils 1992-93 Road jersey GI. double shoulders, heat seal numbering which is in phenomenal condition, no lifting -£40

Also if you like anything i have in double, send me an email as it might be for sale.

Alexandre Daigle Ottawa Senators- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5 (one time 1st overall draft pick)

All pictures can be found here: http://webshots.com/user/codick1 in the Devils file.
PM me for more details on any of my jerseys.
Thanks for the read!

Thread starter #11
The Devil said:
Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£195

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£155

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£150

Also if you like anything i have in double, send me an email as it might be for sale.

All pictures can be found here: http://webshots.com/user/codick1 in the Devils file.
Thanks for the read!

Thread starter #12

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£190

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£140

Buy a jersey and get one of these FREE!!!
Jason Cugnet Devils- Stamped name, Whole, crack repaired
Russ Romaniuk Devils- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks- Signed on blade
Ivan Matulik C.B.Oilers- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks
Alexandre Daigle Ottawa Senators- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks (one time 1st overall draft pick)

Thanks for the read!

Thread starter #13
Mucho Casho Needed-o...

The Devil said:

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£175

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£150

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£130

Also if you like anything i have on my webshot link below, in double, send me an email as it will probably be for sale.

Thanks for the read!

Thread starter #14
Re: Mucho Casho Needed-o...

The Devil said:
Payment via paypal is best, I'm needing to raise some much needed cash, so jerseys must go. Offers will be considered.

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£100

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £200

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£100

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£150

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£140

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£95

Brad Voth Cardiff Devils 2005-06 Road. Torn neck, nice wear, signed on the rear. -£150

Also if you like anything i have on my webshot link below, in double, send me an email as it will probably be for sale.

Thanks for the read!
LOWERED PRICES!!!

Thread starter #16
Well its been 7 days!

Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£80

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £195

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -PENDING

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -$OLD!

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£135

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£85

Brad Voth Cardiff Devils 2005-06 Road. Torn neck, nice wear, signed on the rear. -£150

Neil Francis Cardiff Devils 1998-99 Home. RARE #3 jersey w/francis on the rear and ISL patch. Shows a little game wear. Confirmed with Franman that it is his jersey. Signed on the rear. You dont see any of these pop up for sale!! -£150

Thread starter #17
Jared Ali Cardiff Devils 2007-08 Playoffs GI -£75

Matt Towe Nostalgia 2008-09 LOA, heavy customisations to body and sleeves- £190

Phil Osaer Cardiff Devils Hungary Tour 2006 -£90

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£130

Alex Symonds 2007-08 Challenge Cup (RED). Not bad wear on this one, everything sewn to the jersey. Have a Garrow in the same style so this one has to go! Has the Devils LOA. -£80

Brad Voth Cardiff Devils 2005-06 Road. Torn neck, nice wear, signed on the rear. -£150 (on eBay)

It might be worth leaving it a while the devil. You've posted every 2 weeks since the end of april, so it might be worth leaving it a while and then trying closer to the start of the season.

Thread starter #19
RichardR said:
It might be worth leaving it a while the devil. You've posted every 2 weeks since the end of april, so it might be worth leaving it a while and then trying closer to the start of the season.
Indeed i have, and each time i have lowered most of my prices so my posts are within reason of bumping and also with an intent to sell.
:cool:

I can understand that it is your intent to sell, but as of yet you haven't had much if any interest. Thats why i said it might be worth leaving it a few weeks until it gets closer to the start of the season. You might have more luck closer to the start of the season.